Abandoning my plugins

It is with mixed feelings that I hereby announce that I am stopping maintaining my Grav Plugins. The most used and well known one is the Add Page by Form Plugin.

I am proud to have been able to contribute a bit to the success of Grav and help others through my plugins and by answering questions on this forum. Thanks also to everyone who uses or has used my plugins. That gave me the most satisfaction, that my creations were actually used and proved to be useful.

The source code of my plugins remains on GitHub as archived repositories each with a reference to the Abandoned Resource Protocol in the Grav Documentation. If anyone would like to take over one or more plugins please do and I will see if I can help with that if desired.

Bye for now, Ron Wardenier (bleutzinn)

1 Like

It’s sad news, but I really appreciate your collaboration, because I have used your plugins.
I hope you have a lot of luck in your new stage of life, which I’m sure will also be very prolific.

1 Like

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for your hard work and dedication in creating plugins for CMS Grav. Your contributions are incredibly valuable to the community, and they help make Grav an even more powerful and flexible platform. I really appreciate the time and effort you’ve put into developing these tools, and I’m sure many others in the community feel the same. Thank you for making Grav better for everyone!

2 Likes

Thanks for all of your work and contributions to Grav over the years Ron🙏🏼 All the best with your future endeavours!

1 Like