Before I dig into this I thought to ask preventively the folks.
Would like to come up with a good solution for sidebar and widgets management.
- Got multiple page templates in use
- Got multiple sidebars setup (sidebar-a.html.twig, sidebar-b.html.twig under partials/sidebars)
- Got multiple sidebar widgets setup (widget-a.html.twig, widget-b.html.twig under partials/widgets)
I would like to:
- Be able to manage the widgets content in the admin console - similar to modular pages - a WYSIWYG editor field per widget will do.
- Be able to allocate any widget to any sidebar, possibly order them, via admin console
- Be able to allocate any sidebar to any page template via admin console
Anyone got a golden bullet idea or best approach?