Hello to the Grav community!
I’ve developed an IntelliJ plugin called Grav Support to support the famous Grav CMS
for IntelliJ Community and Ultimate (PhpStorm support is planned).
This might be interesting for developers who already use
IntelliJ as IDE or for those who want to give an alternative IDE a try.
IntelliJ provides markdown, yaml and twig support. If you use the Ultimate
edition then you will have also Php support.
The plugin is an open source project that can be found on GitHub.
The latest version is 0.1-beta and the features are so far:
- Create SDK for Grav
- Create a Grav module using IntelliJ Wizard
- Ability to download and install Grav from the Module Wizard
- Create specific configuration files for a theme in the theme directory (blueprints.yaml, THEME_NAME.yaml)
- Recognition of basic Grav configuration files
- New icons
- Create new theme
- Settings menu (application and project)
- Special localization file editor
It’s your turn now. Tell me what you think about it, which features should be included
in the next version (so that I can prioritize my todo list) or maybe you are experienced
enough to contribute to this project and help to improve this plugin for the whole
The Changelog and Readme can be found on GitHub as well as all releases.
I always appreciate feedback! I’ll be posting some updates from time to time in this forum and check what
feedback arrives here.