Admin URL config?

Hello,
I’m trying to wrap my head around how Grav is working (by going through code), and also checking how to change the path to admin log in for example.

I installed the latest Grav+Admin package into my /grav1/ folder
First visit works fine, setting up the Admin credentials etc.
Second visit will be as a guest, showing the " Congratulations! You have installed the Base Grav Package…"
Now, visiting /grav1/admin/, it will prompt the admin log in (expected).

But how does this really work ? I’ve looked through index.php, htaccess file and other yaml files, but no reference to ‘admin’. And obviously no folder named admin either.

Thanks in advance for clarification, and much love to the Grav team for a wonderful CMS.

/Apo

Admin is purely handled in Admin plugin. Check the setup() and other methods inside main class. Similar logic applies to other plugins, such as login or maintenance for example

Hello,
I probably couldn’t describe clearly what I mean. I’m new and want to know exactly how Grav is working on the web server.

Grav Core + Admin plugin
I downloaded the official file and installed it on my site - all good.
It’s working as expected, so front-end is at the root and with /admin/ i can log in to Admin Panel and add or change pages etc.

(moved skeleton question to new thread)

keyword “admin” ?
All this is also connected to my first question about the “admin” keyword.
In order for me to understand…

Let’s say I want to edit my default site (the first one I installed for testing), so I have to type /yolo/ instead of /admin/ to enter the Admin Panel.
How to do that? How many placed in hard code would I have to edit? Is it a configuration thing (in some file)?

Hope for some clarification,
Thanks

@Apo,

I’m trying to wrap my head around how Grav is working (by going through code)

I’m new and want to know exactly how Grav is working on the web server.

My advice: As a newbie, don’t dig into the code and don’t try to know exactly how Grav is working. Instead:

Ok thanks for that info! Will check it out later. admin is good enough keyword for admin panel, just wanted to know …

My biggest concern right now is the Landio Site Skeleton
is it not possible to edit this page (one big page with clickable sections) in any admin panel?

@Apo, Please do not ask two unrelated questions in a single post.

• The Landio question and its possible answer will be buried inside a post with a different question. That makes the Landio question and answer more difficult to find.
  • A post can only have a solution for a single question: The one mentioned in the title.

Please create a new post for the Landio question.