Hi all, I have read the tutorial http://learn.getgrav.org/advanced/contact-form but cannot get how to add a contact form to a page. Will someone please explain step-by-step how to do it? Thanks for your help.
I wrote that guide, it’s already a step-by-step guide. Tell me where you are stuck and I can give some hints and improve the guide.
- “Just rename the form file to form.md”. Which form file?
- “The form is defined in the YAML frontmatter of the page”. An example definition would be useful and appreciated
- where do I have to put all the code starting with title: Contact Form?
Thanks for your help.
- The page where you want to add the form. Is it of type “default”? Change it to “form”
- The code below that line is the example, you need to copy that to your page frontmatter. Example: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/getgrav/grav-skeleton-soraarticle-blog/develop/pages/03.contact/form.md
I’ve changed a bit the explanation on the page. Will add that example too.
Thanks. Much clearer to me now.