Update from 7.1 to 7.3: Now site says "Please run: bin/grav install"

(I don’t think a grav update has ever broken anything for me before.) The site has run well for years on grav. But not sure how to proceed. Exactly where do I run this command? Hosted on dreamhost.

After SSHing in and making some adjustments to php 7.4 I was able to run bin/grav install. The result was:

0/40 [>---------------------------] 0%
7/40 [====>-----------------------] 17% Skipped installation of bin bin/minifycss for package matthiasmullie/minify: name conflicts with an existing file
Skipped installation of bin bin/minifyjs for package matthiasmullie/minify: name conflicts with an existing file
Skipped installation of bin Resources/bin/var-dump-server for package symfony/var-dumper: name conflicts with an existing file

17/40 [===========>----------------] 42%
24/40 [================>-----------] 60%
34/40 [=======================>----] 85%
37/40 [=========================>–] 92%
40/40 [============================] 100%Package fzaninotto/faker is abandoned, you should avoid using it. No replacement was suggested.
Generating optimized autoload files
Class ParsedownExtraTest located in ./vendor/erusev/parsedown-extra/test/ParsedownExtraTest.php does not comply with psr-0 autoloading standard. Skipping.
21 packages you are using are looking for funding.
Use the composer fund command to find out more!

ERROR Missing .dependencies file in user/ folder
HINT Are you trying to install Grav? Grav is already installed. You need to run this command only if you download a skeleton from GitHub directly.

It seems to be back to 7.1 and I am hesitant to try for 7.3 again. Should that work now?