Trying to figure out Deliver Skeleton

As mentioned in my previous posts, I am on a steep learning curve, a lot of things are new to me. I am using the Deliver skeleton to build a site and I am modifying the templates to suit the data that I want. I am trying to figure out how to make grids in the Deliver theme and I am not seeing a consistent grid framework. I see traces of Pure.css, but Pure is not included. It seems the grids are manually created in this theme.

What is the best practice for this? Should I just include a grid framework like Pure in the base.html.twig? This seems to work but am I going about this the hard way? I have the SCSS compiling and I have a basic understanding on that now. Should I be adding what I need in there?

I’m not super familiar with Deliver theme. I’ve left a note for Karol to respond.

This theme is based on our internal custom framework and default grav animatter theme. So yeah, it’s more like custom template. Including Pure in base.html.twig does not solve a problem. You will have to redo html code to match framework structure. Not sure if it’s worth it… You may take a look at deliver/scss/nucleus/_flex.scss . It’s basic grid file. Everything is described with comments so you can easily learn how it works…

Much appreciated.