Problem with mobile view in blog skeleton

I’ve seen that, in mobile view (at least trying the mobile view with the pc web browser), when you click on the menu button (they’re not visible at first), it appears a left sidebar with the menu, but then you can’t turn it hidden, so you can’t see the normal blog again unless you click another time to the Home page or any other one. That would be a good improvement if you solve this. Thanks.
And, when you resize again the web browser to its full size, the left sidebar that appeared in the mobile view, it remains there, in a little part, but still remains. Thanks for all.

This is the functionality that is part of the menu system we are using in Antimatter called Slidebars

You can change the behavior with the JS initialization (bottom of user/themes/antimatter/templates/partials/base.html.twig) So just read the documentation on the Slidebars site and adjust how you need.

If you want a completely different mobile navigation approach, you can replace it with what you want. It’s just HTML/JS/CSS at that point.

i do suggest that if you are going to make changes to Antimatter, that you infact duplicate the antimatter theme folder and create your own theme with a unique name. You will also need to set your theme in user/config/system.yaml and also edit both of .php file and .yaml file in the new theme to match your theme name.

Ok, I’ll try that. Thanks. What I just want maybe is that you can turn off again the sidebar with a “X” or “Close” button, but I don’t have any idea of how to do that…