Nothing works anymore

here my error message and I do not understand anything …

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Monolog\Logger::addWarning() in /home/Boulot/Web/system/src/Grav/Common/Plugins.php:219\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/Boulot/Web/system/src/Grav/Common/Plugins.php(43): Grav\Common\Plugins->loadPlugin(‘gffi’)\n#1 /home/Boulot/Web/system/src/Grav/Common/Grav.php(538): Grav\Common\Plugins->__construct(Object(Grav\Common\Grav))\n#2 /home/Boulot/Web/vendor/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(118): Grav\Common\Grav->Grav\Common\{closure}(Object(Grav\Common\Grav))\n#3 /home/Boulot/Web/system/src/Grav/Common/Processors/ConfigurationProcessor.php(28): Pimple\Container->offsetGet(‘plugins’)\n#4 /home/Boulot/Web/system/src/Grav/Framework/RequestHandler/Traits/RequestHandlerTrait.php(45): Grav\Common\Processors\ConfigurationProcessor->process(Object(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest), Object(Grav\Framework\RequestHandler\RequestHandler))\n#5 /home/Boulot/Web/system/src/Grav/Framework/RequestHandler/Traits/RequestHandlerTrait.php(57): G in /home/Boulot/Web/system/src/Grav/Common/Plugins.php on line 219

do you have an idea?

Looks like GFFI plugin might yield this error. Which version of Grav are you on? I see this plugin was last updated 5 years ago

I am on a standby version but before I had no problem … I no longer have an interface … so I can not do anything … do you have a method, solution, idea?

What is a standby version? And before what you had no problem? What do you mean by no longer have an interface? Why can’t you do anything? Is this your page having the issue? Do you have access to the files hosted on a server?

I tried to make updates from the command line but nothing worked … and my site died … and I think I need help …

@marc63400, Without proper information, the community cannot be of much help. For that reason @Karmalakas has asked specific questions. Unfortunately, also your last reply only contains vagueness which doesn’t provide relevant information.

Relevant information is:

• Which version of PHP are you running?
  • What was the version of Grav when everything was still working?
  • What has changed before the site broke down? How did you make these changes?
    • Did you perhaps upgrade Grav? How did you upgrade?
  • What is still working and what is not working?
  • Have you tried disabling plugin GFFI?
  • Do you have a backup?
  • Is the site running in production on a remote server or local on you pc?

Also, what updates did you try to make via CLI and how exactly (what command did you run)?