PHP Fatal Error [SOLVED] [GFFI]

For some reason i got this error today, four lines with the exactly same error, after each other as well, at the same time. Any thoughts? Running PHP 7.1.15

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method DateTime::setTimezone() in Grav\vendor\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\Logger.php:320\nStack trace:\n#0 Grav\vendor\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\Logger.php(392): Monolog\Logger->addRecord(300, ‘Plugin ‘gffi’ e…’, Array)\n#1 Grav\system\src\Grav\Common\Plugins.php(190): Monolog\Logger->addWarning(‘Plugin ‘gffi’ e…’)\n#2 Grav\system\src\Grav\Common\Plugins.php(42): Grav\Common\Plugins->loadPlugin(‘gffi’)\n#3 Grav\system\src\Grav\Common\Grav.php(428): Grav\Common\Plugins->__construct(Object(Grav\Common\Grav))\n#4 Grav\vendor\pimple\pimple\src\Pimple\Container.php(118): Grav\Common\Grav->Grav\Common\{closure}(Object(Grav\Common\Grav))\n#5 Grav\system\src\Grav\Common\Processors\ConfigurationProcessor.php(19): Pimple\Container->offsetGet(‘plugins’)\n#6 Grav\system\src\Grav\Common\Grav.php(133): Grav\Common\Processors\ConfigurationProcessor->process()\n#7 Grav\system\src in Grav\vendor\monolog\monolog\src\Monolog\Logger.php on line 320

Can you try to disable the gffi plugin if you have that installed?

I don’t have that plugin installed, so not sure what this might be actually.

it seamed to be located in the plugins folder tho, even if it didn’t show up, should i just displace it?

Weird, since it loads the plugin somehow, have you got any plugins installed at all? I’ll try to replicate with the same php version/setup

i did have the gffi folder in the plugins, but it did’nt show up in plugins page in dashboard, not sure when i might have installed that tho, restarted apache, just to be sure it would’nt show up in my new logs, so i guess i have to see if it helped, but like you pointed out, it even showed up in the logs ^^ all my pages does work fine after removing gffi from plugins folder. hopefully not showing up again ^^ Thanks!

1 Like

it was kind of wierd that i have never gotten that error before tho, but it seams that gallery plugin is broken since it doesn’t show up as installed when it apparently were.

true, might have been cache or something else that was left behind on accident, anyway if it’s solved, awesome! :wink: Mark this as solved if you want :slight_smile: Have a good Grav’time :slight_smile: