No Admin panel in skeleton Landio

Hi,

I downloaded the Landio Site, full package, installed it on a separate site - all good.
However, here I get confused. How do I create an admin account to change the actual Landio Page? (it is from what I understand a modular page) Not possible?

The confusion is: When i visit /admin/, i get a 404 not found.
There is however a folder /grav-admin/, but the problem is that it doesn’t seem to have any connection to the Landio Site.
It’s just another normal default grav site, put in a folder called grav-admin. Because I can visit this page as well, that displays the usual " Say Hello to Grav! installation successful…" text with some different CSS styles as examples.

There is no connection to the landio site in there.

Or have I done something wrong?
Is there a solution? For example, I want to change the text “Craft your journey” on the landio example, via admin panel.

@Apo, I cannot reproduce the issue using the following steps:

• Download skeleton Landio + Admin
  • $ mkdir /www/grav/site-landio
    Note: /www is my webroot
  • $ cd /www/grav/site-landio
  • $ unzip /mnt/c/Users/pamtbaau/Downloads/grav-skeleton-landio-site+admin-1.0.0.zip -d .
    I’m using WSL on Windows hence the Windows path.
  • Point browser to localhost/grav/site-landio
  • Grav redirects to Admin to create an account
  • All goes well.

I downloaded the Landio Site, full package, installed it on a separate site - all good.

• “all good” does that mean the Landio site is running OK?
  • Did you download Landio + Admin?

There is however a folder /grav-admin/

There should not be a /grav-admin folder when unzipping the Landio skeleton.

A skeleton is a full blown Grav installation (with or without Admin) plus :

• demo pages
  • demo config
  • theme
  • plugins (if required)

Please show us the steps you’ve taken to install the Landio skeleton.

I had this same issue. The reason was that the hidden files inside the Landio + Admin folder were not being copied into my webroot. In order to fix this, press Cmd + Shift + Period (on Mac) to show hidden files, and then make sure you’re copying the entire contents of the folder (including the hidden files) into your webroot.