Modular form setup problems

Hi, I’m trying to understand how the form works and how do I make it work.
While everything until this step was easy to understand and logic, and i have been able to set up a modular page, i got a little confused fallowing the “Forms in modular pages” tutorial. Maybe it’s because i’ve skipped the other tutorials for the forms for back-end section but i didn’t really need them.

I have been able to setup a small form on the contact page, and looked easy. After that i tried to do the modular form:

1. Based on the documentation It was not clear if i had to copy the files:“templates/form.html.twig” and “templates/formdata.html.twig” from the antimatter theme to the templates folder of my theme or to the “templates/forms” folder. So i tried to copy in both places ( it returned an error later and i replaced the form.html.twig in the “templates/forms” folder with the same one located in the antimatter theme ).

2. The form is suposed to show in my modular homepage so i created a file called form.md with:

cache_enable: false

in my 01.home/_footer/form.md

In 01.ho me/default.md I have added:

title: Homepage
menu: Home
onpage_menu: true
body_classes: "modular"

content:
    items: @self.modular
    order:
        by: default
        dir: asc
        custom:
            - _intro
            - _continut
            - _parteneri
            - _footer
    form:
    action: /home
    name: homepage_form
    fields:
        -
            name: name
            label: Name
            placeholder: 'Enter your name'
            autofocus: 'on'
            autocomplete: 'on'
            type: text
            default: test
    buttons:
        -
            type: submit
            value: Submit
          process:
        -

checking the result it seems it just loads an empty form with “/grav/home/_footer” in the action . Before coming here and asking for help i did my best to solve this problem by myself, but i’m not able to see how this work, maybe it’s the fact that i have a Wordpress developement background and i’m limited.