How do i enable html processing in the content of one page?

For example, i use markdown all over the page, exept one place which i would like to create a button for example. when im using the editor and “preview” the page within the editor everything looks fine, but when i publish the page it shows the html output? why is that and what am i doing wrong? ^^

for some reason it just prints out everything in html, check it out here: http://mspot.nu/tjanster2

Hi mattish … I just loaded your page, and copied the text from it and pasted it to notepad and then in to a new fresh page.

When I did this, the quotation marks seemed be curly " and not straight… so I replaced all of your quotations marks manually and used the shift+2 and replaced them.

The thing that gave the game away for me, was the <button class=“button-save large” was half blue and half grey

<h1>Detta är en test sida för att köra ren HTML kod.</h1>

<h2>Test HTML knappar</h2>

<button class="button-save large">Big Fat Button</button>

<button>Default Button</button> Link Button <button class="button">Button</button> <input type="button" class="button" value="Input Button">

<style> .button { background-color: #4CAF50; border: none; color: white; padding: 15px 32px; text-align: center; text-decoration: none; display: inline-block; font-size: 16px; margin: 4px 2px; cursor: pointer; } </style>

Copy and paste that and try it. worked for me :slight_smile: