Do you gave GRAV for ordinary audience not just for geeks

i’m in shock. i was trying to install and test GRAV. but what i see - this cms for geeks
i did not understand how to install admin plugin
i feel grav has a great potential to growth but do something to be non-geeks friendly

Depends what you mean by ‘geek’. I think if you are undertaking building a website of any kind you need a certain level of technical knowledge. There are plenty of people who are able to get WordPress running, but really don’t understand the implications of what they are doing, or how it is working, nor how to fix or even troubleshoot a problem if something ‘happens’.

Grav is not trying to take on SquareSpace or Weebly or any of those other platforms that say they cater to the non-technical. It’s really an ideal solution for web developers of all levels, but still web-developers none-the-less.

Anyway, assuming you are at least a beginning level web developer, you should download the grav+admin bundle from the downloads page. If you want to try a skeleton, you will need to install the admin plugin manually as we don’t currently provide the admin plugin with skeletons (although this will probably change).

To install the admin plugin, it’s a simple command from the terminal/console:

bin/gpm install admin

If your on windows this requires a bit of know how as Windows doesn’t make this easy. I don’t really want to get into all of that unless you are on windows and want that help :slight_smile: