it’s me, the Grav newbie. Basicly I have some success converting my WP page to Grav. But now I need galleries! So I read the cookbook from the Grav documentation which sounds easy enough even for me.
But it is not easy! What I did was:
- creating a page
- put some images into the pages folder
- wrote image.meta.yaml files
- created the gallery.html.twig file into the templates folder
But that cannot be all! I cannot see a gallery or any image on my page. So my questions:
- what kind of page do I need for the gallery? Default, modular, item? I don’t know.
- what must I write into the gallery.md file in my page directory? Or will the gallery.md written and filled when I call the page?
- how do I call the gallery function in my page?
As you can see, the cookbook was not good enough for me and my little Grav knwoledge.
I know that there is missing basic knowledge from my side, however I am willing to learn.