Admin plugin doesn't seem to work properly

Hi.

My purpose with GRAV, my goal, is to put online our website (me and my wife) to let family and friend look at the pictures taken during our wedding. That’s for the context.

I got a webserver at a host. With a PHP7.3 on it.
I’ve installed GRAV for the 1st time a couple days ago (the grav+admin skel). Everything seems to work properly.
Then I’ve noticed that maybe I didn’t install GRAV in the proper directory.
So I reinstalled it in << mydomain >>/www/grav
I can log in the admin console.

1st I noticed that the dashboard doesn’t refresh. The error console of MozillaFFox display message like this one :

SyntaxError: missing } after function body

[vendor.min.js:19:7918](<< mydomain >>/grav/user/plugins/admin/themes/grav/js/vendor.min.js?f1e0735fcd)note: { opened at line 19, column 7750[vendor.min.js:19:7750](<< mydomain >>/grav/user/plugins/admin/themes/grav/js/vendor.min.js?f1e0735fcd)

SyntaxError: expected expression, got end of script

[admin.min.js:9:5789](<< mydomain >>/grav/user/plugins/admin/themes/grav/js/admin.min.js?f1e0735fcd)

Erreur dans les liens source : SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unterminated string at line 1 column 49153 of the JSON data URL de la ressource : << mydomain >>/grav/user/plugins/admin/themes/grav/css-compiled/template.css?f1e0735fcd URL du lien source : template.css.map

I tried to flush and reupload the grav directory. Same behavior.

I don’t know what to do.

The buttons don’t work : by example, the add, the delete buttons in the pages management. In fact only few function work.

Ex. Dashboard not working ;

Also, If I go to << mydomain >>, I can see the list of directory. How do I setup grav to display home page , to redirect from << mydomain >> to home ?

Thanks in advance.
PS. Sorry for the bad typo.