Urgent - admin login issue

Hi,

I deleted user/account/*

But still, admin login page asking user and password. I migrated the website to another server but after that not able to login or even not able to reset the password.

I am getting reset links but after clicking on it. New password not working. Not able to fix this issue.

Please help me.

Hi @sunil951, do you have access to the site via FTP? If so, you can manually create/edit a user: https://learn.getgrav.org/16/admin-panel/faq#adding-and-managing-users

Scroll down some to see needed filename/contents etc. Instead of hashed_password: define just password: and then the first time you login it will be hashed🙂

Also see Admin account create

Thank you but no luck.

Even now also password get converted into hashed but I am not able to login in admin panel same way like password reset. It may be like some issue in cache?

Whare to check?

I don’t think so, perhaps someone else here might have an idea what that is not working?

Hi,

You have insufficient permissions for task dashboard. I am getting this when clicking on tools or Dashboard, Even I am logged in to admin panel.

I already fixed permission using
sudo find . -type f -exec chmod 664 {} ; && sudo find . -type d -exec chmod 775 {} ;

Any hint ?

Whenever I click on logout — > Error like unauthrized , Fetch Failed: coming? What will be issue.