I have a site (https://acltranslation.pt) with SSL issues, both on live (with Cloudflare) and local versions. I suspect it may lie in Grav config (though I could be wrong).
The weird part is it was up and running until now (for 8 months) and without warning or intervention it broke (it wasn’t updated in that period). While debugging this, I updated it to confirm it wasn’t a lack of updates.
As an additional info:
- This error happens in chrome and edge (not in firefox) and I can’t find a way to debug it.
- Without https the site works fine;
- https only fails with the site, it works in admin
- Tested it with all plugins turned off with same result;
- X-Forwarded-Proto is uncommented;
- Force SSL is activated.
Can anyone give me any pointers on what to do?
I’m a bit lost.