Shop Skeleton - subcategories

I’ve made progress with this in that I can place orders and I’ve created new products (yay!).

I’d like to be able to have subcategories but, when I create them (using the Admin Panel plugin), the link from the parent to the subcategory looks like a link to a product (e.g., there is a price area, and buttons for “Details” and “Add”). I based my subcategory on the Geek Toys category and just positioned it under Geek Toys (which was renamed “Headsets”).

You can see the page at http://cjb.peterhoffman.com/ if you click on “Headsets”. You will find a subcategory called “Below Headsets” and in that is the “Rocket Doc” T-shirt which I just moved into the subcategory by changing the Parent on the Options tab of editing the page.

Any ideas as to why my subcategory “Below Headsets” looks sort of like a product?

Thanks!

Installed versions:
Grav version 0.9.42
Admin Panel [v0.5.0]
Email [v0.2.1]
Form [v0.3.0]
Login [v0.3.3]
reCAPTCHA Contact [v1.0.7]
Breadcrumbs
Error [v1.3.0]
Snipcart [v1.3.0]
LightSlider [v1.3.0]
Problems [v1.2.0]
Antimatter [v1.7.4]

This shop skeleton is really just intended to be a sample of what can be done, rather than a full fledged shopping solution. There is no logic currently to support more than 1 level of categories mixed with products. You would have to build and experiment with that.

Thanks, I think I’ll be doing that!