R.I.P. Grav CMS (it's Alive!)

I will buy that one too, probably next year when I start a new website. Since the maintainer mentioned the project will remain active I have more faith in that purchase. But still, it’s a waste that so many other official skeletons are not maintained anymore.

@rhuk

I can only support that. Over the past few years, Grav has become my preferred solution for building websites because it is both maintainable and highly customizable.

As an experienced web and software developer, I greatly appreciate the value Grav brings to the open source ecosystem and would be happy to contribute if hands are needed.

2 Likes

As a happy user of GRAV and Gantry (13 websites built using them), I will gladly help, though I’m not a programmer or coder. As for Gantry, Rockettheme is more or less in dead waters, mainly after Mark Taylor passed away. Once again I learned from trying and making errors and trying again…not the quickest way, I know, but hey, here I’m willing to give my twopence to Grav and Gantry!

1 Like

For the Spanish-speaking community, I am also translating the official Gantry documentation on my website https://pmdesign.dev.
In three months I will have more time to dedicate to my projects, which include the complete translation of the Grav and Gantry documentation into Spanish, and starting small tutorials (how to… type) to promote the use of Grav in the Spanish community, while learning from this and other forums.