Hey everyone! We’re looking for an experienced Grav developer that will be responsible for creating and managing our client sites.
- Creating and maintaining custom plugins, blueprints, Tailwind- and Bootstrap-based themes
- Deploying new client sites
- Managing our client servers (Ubuntu 20.04, PHP8, NGINX, Git)
- Handling escalated support issues
The ideal candidate has hands-on experience handling the development, staging and deployment of Grav sites and a solid understanding of its codebase and features including:
- Grav 1.7
- Flex Objects
- Plugin Development
- Grav Lifecycle (Event Hooks, etc.)
- Theme Inheritance
We’re looking for someone to work full time (40 hours/week) based in or around the Eastern European Timezone, although your work schedule must overlap with 9-5 EST (4PM-12PM EEST) by at least four hours.
Feel free to DM me on here or on Discord if you have any questions!
To apply, please send your CV and links to some sites you’ve built along with your timezone and salary expectations to email@example.com