Nothing is displayed (local installation with xampp)

Hello together,

I’m new to Grav and work on my own website. Actually I make it locally with XAMPP, so I can give you a link at the moment.

My problem is:

When I will look at my site locally there is nothing to see. But this is only when I use my own theme. When I use Antimatter there is no problem.

I have made it like the docs it said e.g. change the name of the theme in the system.yaml and also have clear my browser cache.

But nothing happens.

My base.html.twig looks actually like this:

{% set theme_config = attribute(config.themes, config.system.pages.theme) %}
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="{{ grav.language.getLanguage ?: 'de' }}">
<head>

{% block head %} 
    <meta charset="utf-8" />
    <title>{% if header.title %},{{ header.title|e('html') }} | {% endif %},{{ site.title|e('html') }}</title>
    {% include 'partials/metadata.html.twig' %}
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no">
    <link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="{{ url('theme://images/favicon.png') }}" />
    <link rel="canonical" href="{{ page.url(true, true) }}" />

{% block stylesheets %}

{% endblock stylesheets %}
    {{ assets.css() }}

{% endblock head %}

</head>
<body>

</body>
</html>

--- html

So I think in the browser I have to see the source code when I use the dev tools of the browser. But there is also nothing.

I hope you can help me.

well your base theme has no output… You have an empty you need to look at the Antimatter theme as an example. You will only get content there if you output:

{{ page.content }}

But you need to do other stuff like setup your base HTML and navigation/footer, etc.