No "Add Modular Page" link in admin plugin

All,

First, let me say I just started experimenting with Grav recently. Really love it so far, and looking forward to what’s to come (especially Pro admin panel). So, I’m sure there’s a fairly simple solution to my problem, although I have searched fairly comprehensively for a solution. Apologies in advance.

Simple issue: I’d like to use the admin plugin to create a modular page. According to the documentation, there should be an “Add Modular Page” button at the top of the Pages page in the admin plugin. However, as you’ll see my screenshot, that seems to be missing (and a language selector is in its place).

I’m using my own theme that I’m building, if that matters.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated - thank you!

Screen Shot 2016-02-17 at 8

Yes this changed and we’ve not updated the screenshots yet. Basically there is an Add Page button that has a dropdown. In that dropdown is the Modular option.

Hi, rhukster - thanks for taking the time to help out.

Here’s a screenshot of what I see under the Add Page dropdown:
Screen Shot 2016-02-18 at 9

That’s strange! You should see

Screen Shot 2016-02-18 at 17

Strange indeed! Are there any theme or structure prerequisites that would preclude the modular option from appearing?

What theme are you using?

I’m building my own.

Do you have a modular.html.twig? That might be needed.

Just checked, it only appears if the theme actually provides modular pages. So your theme should have a templates/modular/ folder for it to appear. For example try activating Antimatter or another theme that supports modular pages.

@flavicopes that did it! Thanks to you and rhukster so much for your help! Really enjoying getting to know Grav. Thanks again.