@mrben Thank you!
Folder & Files:
All the files are in the folder, and I just move the entire folder as a unit to keep everything together.
It took me a couple of clicks to realize, the link I was supposed to change mygravesite.org to the actual domain name. Lol! Coffee hadn’t kicked in yet. I’m doing this on local development so nothing is live online. When I tried the direct access, I get a 403, forbidden access error. I tried several ways, and always got a 404, or 403 error.
However the error from the Developer Tools gives me these two things:
Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user’s experience.
For more help http://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/
Clicking the arrow down, which I didn’t see before, shows it is a permission error, like the direct access.
Status Code:  Forbidden
So it is a permissions problem that I’m running into.
Header add Access-Control-Allow-Origin “*”
Header add Access-Control-Allow-Headers “origin, x-requested-with, content-type”
Header add Access-Control-Allow-Methods “PUT, GET, POST, DELETE, OPTIONS”
I’m open to suggestions. Seems like we are on the right track. There is something I’m overlooking, or don’t know.