Issues with pagination URLs on WAMP?

Hi all! I seem to be having some issues with the pagination plugin URLs when building and testing locally. I end up getting this error in my log when I try to go to one of the pagination generated pages: “[Mon Jul 25 20:52:35.627446 2016] [core:error] [pid 9700:tid 1128] (20024)The given path is misformatted or contained invalid characters: [client ::1:50742] AH00127: Cannot map GET //page:3 HTTP/1.1 to file, referer: http://localhost//”

I’m strongly suspecting this has to to with the colon in the URL that’s automatically generated for each page, but don’t know for sure. Is this something I can fix with permissions in WAMP?

Thanks!

You need to use semicolons, through param_sep: ;, as in the Docs.

Hi Gingah,
Thank you so much! I can’t believe I missed something like that being so clearly in the docs. I appreciate it!

I have a couple of times as well, my head keeps telling me that my local server is a virtual replica of the live server - when really it’s just Windows running Caddyserver.

The param_sep setting is a workaround for a bug in Apache. You shouldn’t have that problem if you use another webserver such as Nginx, or Caddy on windows.