Is it possible to change Quark theme navigation menu from one page to multi page?

Hi First Thank you to you to make Such awesome cms.

I download the theme and start with quark theme and I like it so much but there is an issue the blog that I want to transfer from wordpress to Graw is more than 200 pages so Is it possible to change Quark theme navigation menu from one page to multi page?

Hi @nakliyeci - welcome to Grav, hope you enjoy it :smiley:
I’m not sure if I understand your question right - you say you have a blog with 200+ pages, right ?
if so, why not just use the archive and/or archive plus Plugin to create comprehensive navigation page(s) ?
as an example, you may look at my blog (migrated from wordpress, too) here (complete archive) or here (IT related Posts)

It’s a clever solution but even if you have a navigation menu than you can link from navigation to archive page like you have. So I know its possible if you change the source code of theme. But

• first I m not so good to change codes.
  • Second I don’t now it the author will let me…

yes, that is what I meant: if you use an archive page, the only addition to the standard menu is a link to this page, which will automatically be added.
an no, you do not have to code to use the archive and/or archive plus plugin:
just install and activate it.
then, for your archive page, use the correct template: archive (or archive_plus).
that is all you need to do, basically.
only if you are not satisfied with the standard layout of the archive, you may want to adapt the (copy of) the templates, which is twig language, quite easy to learn :smiley: - see the docs.

I need Menu My Friend. Thanks For your Suggestion…

Hello, I would suggest to use Deliver theme, inherit your own theme and activate the menu in: user/themes/delivermytheme/delivermytheme.yaml:

enabled: true
dropdown:
  enabled: true
sticky_menu:
  enabled: false
streams:
 schemes:
   theme:
     type: ReadOnlyStream
     prefixes:
       '':
         - user/themes/delivermytheme
         - user/themes/deliver

https://demo.getgrav.org/deliver-skeleton/
The demo does not have the menu enabled.
Hope it helps.