Installation - Fatal error

Hi,
I have problem with installation. I get something like this:

Warning: set_error_handler() expects the argument () to be a valid callback in /home/eh147442/public_html/weboom.info/vendor/symfony/var-dumper/Dumpe r/AbstractDumper.php on line 91

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘InvalidArgumentException’ with message ‘Argument to Grav\Common\Errors\Errors::pushHandler must be a callable, or instance ofWhoops\Handler\HandlerInterface’ in /home/eh147442/public_html/weboom.info/system/src/Grav/Common/Errors/E rrors.php:23 Stack trace: #0 /home/eh147442/public_html/weboom.info/system/src/Grav/Common/Service/ ErrorServiceProvider.php(38): Grav\Common\Errors\Errors->pushHandler(NULL, ‘log’) #1 /home/eh147442/public_html/weboom.info/vendor/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple /Container.php(273): Grav\Common\Service\ErrorServiceProvider->register(Object(Grav\Common\ Grav)) #2 /home/eh147442/public_html/weboom.info/system/src/Grav/Common/Grav.php (67): Pimple\Container->register(Object(Grav\Common\Service\ErrorServiceProv ider)) #3 /home/eh147442/public_html/weboom.info/system/src/Grav/C ommon/Grav.php (40): Grav\Common\Grav::load(Array) #4 /home/eh147442/public_html/weboom.info/index.php(27): Grav\Common\Grav::instance(Array) #5 {main} thrown in /home/eh147442/public_html/weboom.info/system/src/Grav/Common/Errors/E rrors.php on line 23

Where is the problem? Thanks for help.

What version of PHP are you running?

How did you install Grav? Did you use a skeleton, or the basic Grav package? What were your steps to ‘install’ as it’s only a zip file that you just extract.

basic Grav package, I only extract files on FTP

It’s a very strange error, it’s almost like your zip was corrupted, or your missing files.

I try download zip several times and extract it many times on two diffrent hostings

Ok - it was hosting problem. Thx for help :slight_smile:

@vick0019 What was the hosting problem/fix? I have this same error coming up.