500 Fatal Error

I got the following error and I’m sure it’s my configuration. If someone could take a look and let me know if they see anything wrong - that’d be awesome.

25/Dec/2015:02:27:15 -0500 [ERROR 500 /index.php] PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message ''/srv/www/myempty.space/system/assets' is not a valid directory' in /srv/www/myempty.space/vendor/filp/whoops/src/Whoops/Handler/PrettyPag eHandler.php:441
Stack trace:
#0 /srv/www/myempty.space/system/src/Grav/Common/Service/ErrorServiceProv ider.php(21): Whoops\Handler\PrettyPageHandler->addResourcePath('/srv/www/myempt...' )
#1 /srv/www/myempty.space/vendor/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(2 74): Grav\Common\Service\ErrorServiceProvider->register(Object(Grav\Common\ Grav))
#2 /srv/www/myempty.space/system/src/Grav/Common/Grav.php(67): Pimple\Container->register(Object(Grav\Common\Service\ErrorServiceProv ider))
#3 /srv/www/myempty.space/system/src/Grav/Common/Grav.php(40): Grav\Common\Grav::load(Array)
#4 /srv/www/myempty.space/index.php(33): Grav\Common\Grav::instan ce(Array)
#5 {main}
  thrown in /srv/www/myempty.space/vendor/filp/whoops/src/Whoops/Handler/PrettyPag eHandler.php on line 441

I did an info.php and here’s a full shot of that. I’m not sure what’s missing…
CloudApp