How does the Some Text Widget work?

I am using the Blog package to eval and learn Grav.

I have figured out that the items in the right sidebar are mostly plugins and they are located in the user/plugins folder.

However, I do not see a plugin called Some Text Widget or anything like that. Yet it is displayed in the sidebar.

I figured out the sidebar has a template called sidebar.html.twig
in:
/home2/cymation/public_html/gravtest/user/themes/antimatter/templates/ partials

In this template the title of the Text widget is displayed through:

{{ 'SIDEBAR.SOME_TEXT_WIDGET.HEADLINE'|t }}

Yet the text of the widget is hard coded:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna nob.

So I have the following questions:

Is the Text widget a plugin?

If so, where is the plugin located? Does not seem to be in the plugin folder…

The title must be entered somewhere else if it is displayed thru:

{{ 'SIDEBAR.SOME_TEXT_WIDGET.HEADLINE'|t }}

but where?

Why would this widget have a setting somewhere for the Title but the body text has to be hardcoded?

Hi, I’m right about asking the same question. Also evaluating Grav as my new favourite CMS system after ‘excellent’ experiences with Contao and Wordpress. Can’t find any hint for this small text widget at the right side. For the moment I’ll comment it out, but it would be great if we could get an explanation for that.

Regards, Thomas

Actually this is just hardcoded in the sidebar.html.twig partial template: https://github.com/getgrav/grav-theme-antimatter/blob/develop/templates/partials/sidebar.html.twig#L21-L22

However, you could easily move that to site.yaml as a variable, or a translation string in a user/languages/en.yaml file and reference that in there, or a theme configuration variable, or you could even include the content from another page. The choice is yours really.

Very confusing. It’s not a widget or a plugin. Perhaps having the word widget in the title doesn’t help.
Also instead of lorem ipsum … have an explanation of how to change the title and text? user/languages/en.yaml seems the best option as this is where SIDEBAR.SOME_TEXT_WIDGET.HEADLINE is defined.