GRAV and Linux Apache MySQL PHP problem

hi there.

I think to go to bank in few days and pay for hosting and domain but want to try systems today and i begin with yours.

When i put folder grav-admin folder in
/var/www/html/

and opening it via browser all i see is blank page.

How to fix that? I think i have downloaded full package ( the link in right)

Assuming your website is loading from domain.tld, you have extracted the archive into the following location, correct?

/var/www/html/

Then from there, you are navigating to domain.tld, is that right?

Did you leave all of the files in the grav-admin directory? If so, you need to navigate to domain.tld/grav-admin or domain/tld/grav-admin/admin. If you have not, I would suggest moving the files from the grav-admin subdirectory to /var/www/html/ and then navigate to domain.tld/admin.

I would also recommend downloading Grav 1.3.10 instead of 1.3.9. The latest package download is still downloading 1.3.9, which had an issue with the admin interface from the following link.

https://getgrav.org/download/core/grav-admin/1.3.10

The white page suggests you are hitting a working web service but that the index.html (or index.some_other_extension) is empty or does not load any element or CSS. Normally you would receive a 403 error if it were not reading anything.

Do you have access to the install’s subdirectory?

how about this?

you need to do two things when setting up a new grav site.

1. chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/whereGrav (www-data is the apache user)
  2. add something like the following to /etc/apache2/sites-available/000-default.conf
<Directory /var/www/html/grav>
        Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
        AllowOverride All
        Require all granted
</Directory>