Flex Objects getRoute() error when running scheduler

After updating plugins, I now get the following error when bin/grav scheduler runs:

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function getRoute() on null in /home/example.com/gravsite/user/plugins/flex-objects/flex-objects.php:293
Stack trace:
#0 /home/example.com/gravsite/vendor/symfony/event-dispatcher/EventDispatcher.php(264): Grav\Plugin\FlexObjectsPlugin->onPagesInitialized(Object(RocketTheme\Toolbox\Event\Event), 'onPagesInitiali...', Object(Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher))
#1 /home/example.com/gravsite/vendor/symfony/event-dispatcher/EventDispatcher.php(239): Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->doDispatch(Array, 'onPagesInitiali...', Object(RocketTheme\Toolbox\Event\Event))
#2 /home/example.com/gravsite/vendor/symfony/event-dispatcher/EventDispatcher.php(73): Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->callListeners(Array, 'onPagesInitiali...', Object(RocketTheme\Toolbox\Event\Event))
#3 /home/example.com/gravsite/system/src/Grav/Common/Grav.php in /home/example.com/gravsite/user/plugins/flex-objects/flex-objects.php on line 293

I looked for issues related to getRoute() on the FlexObjects GitHub, but to no avail.

Any input?

@superhua, I suggest you create a new issue on repo of FlexObjects and keep the community posted.

Hi,
as I have the same problem I have created the following issue:

Workaround for now:
Using the FlexObjects files from the helium skeleton version 5.5.5

Cheers
Ralf

Thank you.

I filed an issue on the FlexObject repo.

@superhua / @RalfKerkhoff ,

The issue seems to be fixed.

You can download the code and test or wait until a new release of the plugin will be released (probably with next version of Grav).