Flex Docs Create a Page

In the Flex Docs:
Advanced > Flex Objects > Administration > Introduction >Create a Page

It describes using a page template Flex-objects. I have my own custom theme, so I thought I would just grab the template from the Quark theme, but I don’t see it. What theme does the docs assume the reader is using for following the examples? As far as I can tell my Quark theme is updated (v2.0.4).

I’m wanting to see an example of the template.

@adv, For what purpose are you reading the docs about FlexObjects?

@pamtbaau It’s a new feature that I don’t know about, so I was reading through the docs. I might like to implement the features when I design themes.

@adv,

It describes using a page template Flex-objects. […]

That should work…

I have my own custom theme, so I thought I would just grab the template from the Quark theme, […]

This is a rather confusing sentence…

Anyway,

• The tutorial is suggesting to use template Flex-Objects. Have you tried to follow the tutorial step-by-step?
  • Templates provided by Quark are designed to create pages like blog, blog-item, modular, etc. They have not been designed to list a Directory.

but I don’t see it.

• You’ll only see a list of templates provided by the active theme and a few system and plugin provided templates.

@pamtbaau here is no template in the Quark theme for Flex-object

@adv,

here is no template in the Quark theme for Flex-object

That’s correct, it is provided by plugin Flex Objects, which comes pre-installed with a fresh installation of Grav, or can be installed separately.

@pamtbaau ok, thanks for the responses!
I generally don’t use the admin portal to create new pages, so I was a little lost.