Fetch Failed Error 200 OK

I have a instance of Grav loaded on my server and it’s basically working but I get these Fetch Failed errors in the Admin area. Not sure what they are, but they are essentially saying:

{"status":"success","feed_data":"1 months ago<\/span> macOS 13.0 Ventura Apache Setup: Upgrading Homebrew<\/a>\n1 months ago<\/span> macOS 13.0 Ventura Apache Setup: LetsEncrypt SSL<\/a>\n1 months ago<\/span> macOS 13.0 Ventura Apache Setup: MySQL, Xdebug & More...<\/a>\n1 months ago<\/span> macOS 13.0 Ventura Apache Setup: Multiple PHP Versions<\/a>\n4 months ago<\/span> Big changes for Email plugin<\/a>\n2 years ago<\/span> Skeleton Build Automation<\/a>\n2 years ago<\/span> Using Grav's new built-in Web Server<\/a>\n2 years ago<\/span> Grav 1.7 CLI Self-Upgrade Bug<\/a>\n2 years ago<\/span> Grav 1.7 Released!<\/a>\n2 years ago<\/span> Grav Premium Focus: NextGen Editor<\/a>\n"}

200 OK

OK
The server encountered an internal error or
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.
Please contact the server administrator at 
 [no address given] to inform them of the time this error occurred,
 and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.

Also, some of the modules on the Dashboard page won’t load and the Pages page will not show any of the pages - but the site displays correctly.

Any thoughts as to what the cause of this could be?

Thanks in advance…