Custom Contact Page?

I’ve been attempting to port one of my old HTML templates into Grav. It has a custom contact page. I put the contact page code in partials/contact.html.twig and then use

{% include "partials/contact.html.twig" %}

in base.html.twig, so the contact page appears on every page at the bottom. I’m a little confused on how the contact function works in Grav. I read this tutorial https://learn.getgrav.org/forms/forms/example-form but I don’t see how it relates to my issue. Because I’m ‘including’ the contact.html.twig file, I don’t see how I can use a form.md file. Is there a better way to go about this? This is the code for my custom contact page.

<div class="container">
  <div class="title center"><i class="icon-envelope"></i>
    <h3>Contact Me<span class="red-dot"></span></h3>
    <hr>
  </div>
  <div class="section-content">
    <div class="row">
      <div class="col-md-8 col-md-offset-2">
        <div class="contact-form">
          <form id="contact-form" method="POST" action="mail.php">
            <div class="form-group">
              <input name="fulln ame" type="text" placeholder="Your Name" data-required="true" class="form-control">
            </div>
            <div class="form-group">
              <input name="email" type="email" placeholder="Your Email" data-required="true" class="form-control">
            </div>
            <div class="form-group">
              <textarea name="message" placeholder="Message" data-required="true" class="form-control"></textarea>
            </div>
            <div class="form-group text-center">
              <button type="submit" class="btn btn-color">Send Message</button>
            </div>
          </form>
        </div>
      </div>
    </div>
  </div>
</div>
---

That Twig is manually building a form then trying to submit it to a PHP file called mail.php. I’m sure that’s going to be inherently insecure as this form doesn’t have any nonce protection, and certainly no captcha-type protection. I strongly suggest building the form via the tutorial you linked to.

Ok, but is there a way to keep the templates theme/layout, just have the inputs be through the form?

The default form twig templates are located in the user/plugins/form/templates/fields folders. If you want to modify their output, your going to need to override some of them in your theme. Check out the docs on how to create a Grav contact form

Thank you rhukster, I just couldn’t find the path user/plugins/form/templates/fields to check how the form is setup. I’m quiet new to Grav and sometimes the twig files seem be scattered around a bit.