Cant get rid of center aligned text

I am new to grav. So pardon if this is an easy one. I made a new article on my grav site with markdown. it cant seem to get it corrected.

https://tech.luc3nt.com/blog/joining-linux-to-active-directory

Page loads, content is there. What’s wrong? What’s the expected result? Don’t want to be aligned in the center? You have a style on your main section:

I seem to have fixed it… Im just not sure how. I changed the " Configuration - System - Media - Fix orientation automatically" to NO and I changed the default page type to default from Blog.

Was the same topic title before? Only now noticed it mentions centered alignment, hence the questions. Sorry if I missed it somehow :slight_smile:

It probably depends on the theme you’re using, but hardcoded style attribute is a sign of poorly designed theme.

So I have since learned a lot more about grav and I found my own solution. I was using the excellent gravcms docker image from Linuxserver.io but didnt have the blog skeleton deployed.

I ended installing this: GitHub - getgrav/grav-skeleton-blog-site: Grav Blog Site Skeleton and it fixed my issue.