Can i achieve this with Grav?

Hi all,

I am working on a project and i am doing some due diligence in what to built my web app with. I came across Grav and from what i have seem it looks awesome.

I need to built a customer portal, so i am not bothered about SEO, optimization, and very stylish looks.The customer portal will be redirected from the main website.

Can someone give me a rough idea if this is possible with Grav?

So i need customers to sign up / sign in (possible only sign in and i create manual accounts), for them to have a dashboard and another section for a support area with FAQ, contact form etc…, Then a section to manage they workflows (automation) / see their information.

There will be some info stored of the user like their workflows, user data & analytics.

If it would be possible to have admin panel for myself where i can manage the users, their logon details, accounts details and manually add workflows for them to see.

That is the rough outline of what i would need!

Many thanks,
Mihai

Hello @mihaig

Why would you want to do this with Grav? I think it is too much work to build such a system when there are numerous tools out there which are made for a ticketing system & customer portal.

Here is a list of a few tools that might be what you want:

Hi,

Well it’s because i don’t want the customers to view / edit the workflows but i want them to be able to see some info about them.

Would you mind giving a detailed example of what you plan to do? Also, I don’t understand what you mean with workflows and if they should be able to see them or not.

Are the workflows about how the ticketing system works/ state of a ticket, or are they unrelated?