400 - Template "chapter.html.twig" is not defined

Hey there you sexy devs!

I am running into the above mentioned error after installing grav and then grav-learn (renamed to user).

The full log show as

[2015-10-27 18:38:56] grav.CRITICAL: Template "chapter.html.twig" is not defined. - Trace: #0 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/grav-learn/system/src/Grav/Common/Grav.php(1 57): Grav\Common\Twig\Twig->processSite(NULL) #1 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/grav-learn/vendor/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/C ontainer.php(113): Grav\Common\Grav::Grav\Common\{closure}(Object(Grav\Common\Grav)) #2 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/grav-learn/system/src/Grav/Common/Grav.php(2 55): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('output') #3 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/grav-learn/index.php(37): Grav\Common\Grav->process() #4 {main} [] []

I took a look in the themes folder and there is learn and learn3. Both have a templates folder however “learn” is the one that has the chapter.html.twig file.

What did I do wrong? Halp?

This used to be simpler, but then I reworked the learn theme to match the new site design better.

learn3 is the current theme, but it’s a theme that inherits fromlearn2 theme. This theme is a standalone theme because it’s used by the RTFM skeleton (a documentation site example skeleton). So just install learn2 via the admin or via GPM:

$ bin/gpm install learn2

Should be good after that :slight_smile:

The weird thing is that learn2 is a dependcy, and should of been installed when you ran bin/grav install.

@rhukster you’re the man! That totally worked! Muchas Gracias!