Typhoon Theme - gpm php-zip

Hi all,

Recently purchased the Typhoon Theme and plan to use the skeleton provided for download on github. Whilst following the instructions on the github page for installation, I ran into a problem whilst trying to install the ‘license manager’ and ‘admin’ plugins:

[ERROR] php-zip extension needs to be enabled!

Couldn’t find a solution digging around the forums on here, or anywhere else, and with my limited knowloedge I think it’s a problem with my macos version perhaps (Big Sur). When I find out the PHP version in terminal it tells me that PHP will soon no be supported.

Bit of a noob so apologies if I’ve missed something, but any help would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks :v:

@jimbo, There is a dedicated repo for all Premium products. There you will get all the attention and love from the developers themselves.

grav-premium-issues
Official Grav Premium Issues repository to report problems or ask questions regarding the Premium products offered.

Thank you @pamtbaau, was thinking about posting there but felt it was better to do here first. Will post there now, many thanks.

See issue: Error with php-zip · Issue #211 · getgrav/grav-premium-issues · GitHub