Twig Cache Permission

Lemme ask you something else… I’m asking for limited sudo, jsut for chown/chmod privs on the development server. If I got that privilege so I could manually wipe cache/ as needed (possibly images/ and assets too on occasion?) would that be enough? Or does the grav code need the files to be higher privs to run as well? Does grav create and delete cached files as it runs? Or only on selfupgrades and updates? The grav generated cached stuff is always “nobody” owned, which means apache owns it, right? So grav/apache processes should always be able to delete?

Oy, when I read my posts, I realize how confusing they sound. If you need clarification, please say :slight_smile:

it should be able to create and delete its own files as it runs. Really the only thing that would be deleted would be the cached stuff as the cache does cleanup based on lifespan of cache files. Everything else is left until you manually clean.

OK that’s really good news as well. Oh and thanks for the link back to the grav docs, had no idea about sticky bits :slight_smile: