Theme breaking on live site

I’ve been working on a custom theme called timeline on my local machine. i’m now deploying it to a production server and I’m getting the following error after ftping the files to the site:

[2015-11-20 19:01:51] grav.CRITICAL: include_once(/home/bigfatideas/public_html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Trace: #0 /home/bigfatideas/public_html/system/src/Grav/Common/Themes.php(290): Whoops\Run->handleError(2, ‘include_once(/h…’, ‘/home/bigfatide…’, 290, Array) #1 /home/bigfatideas/public_html/system/src/Grav/Common/Themes.php(290): Grav\Common\Themes::autoloadTheme() #2 [internal function]: Grav\Common\Themes->autoloadTheme(‘Grav\Theme\Time…’) #3 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call(‘Grav\Theme\Time…’) #4 /home/bigfatideas/public_html/system/src/Grav/Common/Themes.php(163): class_exists(‘Grav\Theme\Time…’) #5 /home/bigfatideas/public_html/system/src/Grav/Common/Themes.php(45): Grav\Common\Themes->load() #6 /home/bigfatideas/public_html/system/src/Grav/Common/Grav.php(229): Grav\Common\Themes->init() #7 /home/bigfatideas/public_html/inde x.php(37): Grav\Common\Grav->process() #8 {main}

I’ve installed this a couple of times on my local host and not had this issue crop up. not sure what’s happening?

Could you please please please edit and repost with your code in between ``` markers???

Yah I know that’s come up a few times, but I have been waiting on some other fixes to do the release.

Hi Michael,

ok thats the same issue here http://getgrav.org/forum#!/theme-development:theme-inheritance-issue and can be fixed with this commit https://github.com/getgrav/grav/commit/ed8b08a9e4d01a595a472fa538c8917fd82bcd20 . Sorry for any inconvenience, since I caused the error…

@rhukster An update would be a nice to have to avaoid future issue requests :wink:

Now my reply is out of order!

Sorry, just edit it and it gets in order.

rhukster, sorry, can I edit the original post?

You have like 2 mins to edit… time is passed now.

thanks sommerregen and rhukster, that patch fixed the issue!

This patch is included in latest Grav 1.0.0-RC.5