Server Error - when Learn2 Git Upgrade

Hi,

I install in localhost a copy of my production grav website (Grav v1.6.23 - Admin v1.9.13 and theme Learn2 Git Sync v1.5.6). Everything works well.

I wanted to upgrade Grav in localhost, just to make sure everything is working.
I updated to :

Theme : Learn2 Git Sync v1.5.9
Grav : 1.6.27
Admin v1.9.16

Now , I 'm not able to connect to Configuration /System

Server Error
Sorry, something went terribly wrong!
0 - An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template (“Array to string conversion”).
For further details please review your logs/ folder, or enable displaying of errors in your system configuration.

In console debbuger / Tab Deprecated I get :

array:4 [
“message” => “Grav\Common\Session::getFlashObject(‘files-upload’) is deprecated since Grav 1.6, use $form->getFlash()->getLegacyFiles() instead”
“file” => “/Users/VPV/website/test/doc/system/src/Grav/Common/Session.php”
“line” => 116
“trace” => array:7 [
0 => array:3 [
“call” => “Grav\Common\Session->getFlashObject(‘files-upload’)”
“file” => “user/plugins/admin/admin.php”
“line” => 684
]
1 => array:3 [
“call” => “Grav\Plugin\AdminPlugin->onOutputGenerated(RocketTheme\Toolbox\Event\Event $object, ‘onOutputGenerated’, RocketTheme\Toolbox\Event\EventDispatcher $object)”
“file” => “vendor/symfony/event-dispatcher/EventDispatcher.php”
“line” => 212
]
2 => array:3 [
“call” => “Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->doDispatch($array, ‘onOutputGenerated’, RocketTheme\Toolbox\Event\Event $object)”
“file” => “vendor/symfony/event-dispatcher/EventDispatcher.php”
“line” => 44
]
3 => array:3 [
“call” => “Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->dispatch(‘onOutputGenerated’, RocketTheme\Toolbox\Event\Event $object)”
“file” => “vendor/rockettheme/toolbox/Event/src/EventDispatcher.php”
“line” => 23
]
4 => array:3 [
“call” => “RocketTheme\Toolbox\Event\EventDispatcher->dispatch(‘onOutputGenerated’, RocketTheme\Toolbox\Event\Event $object)”
“file” => “system/src/Grav/Common/Grav.php”
“line” => 403
]
5 => array:3 [
“call” => “Grav\Common\Grav->fireEvent(‘onOutputGenerated’)”
“file” => “system/src/Grav/Common/Processors/RenderProcessor.php”
“line” => 38
]
6 => array:3 [
“call” => “Grav\Common\Processors\RenderProcessor->process(Nyholm\Psr7\ServerRequest $object, Grav\Framework\RequestHandler\RequestHandler $object)”
“file” => “system/src/Grav/Framework/RequestHandler/Traits/RequestHandlerTrait.php”
“line” => 45
]
]
]

Do you have any idea?

Thank

Vincent

I am not sure what is going on there - I just downloaded a fresh Learn2 with Git Sync skeleton locally, updated Grav and Plugins, and everything seems fine. Could you please do the same on your end and let me know how that test goes?

Perhaps something happened during the update process?

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. I did test a fresh install (localhost with MAMPRO) with Learn2 with Git and I did not work when upgrade to latest version of Grav.

I find a way to solve the bug.

I download a fresh RTFM skeleton. This skeleton is similar to Learn2 with Git. I install all plugin needed. Then, I copy/paste all of my pages.
It works.

1 Like