Reseting password - Login plugin

Hi!
The password reset page seem a bit broken. At least is shows a twig-tag. The promised instructions on resetting the password does not show up. Also the link in the ‘Password reset request’-mail seems incomplete.

mail
browser

This is the bleeding edge version of Grav. So is this a known bug or am i missing something?

/David S, Sweden

Today I’ve fixed the twig in the page - needed to set process.twig: true in its header. The first issue is strange, I get the button nicely formatted - could be an email client issue? Which client is that?

Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at 17

Yes! Adding process.twig: true did it! Should I expect an update to the login plugin to show up in the updater?
And yes, I am using Mailmate so its not that surpricing really. The link shows up nicely in the webmail (fastmail).

Still, I get no mail with instructions on password reset. I have checked the folders for spam, trash and deleted messages. Any Idea what I missed here?

Correction: It works perfectly well when I click the ‘forgot’-button at the admin-login but not when I am trying to access a protected page on the frontend or via the login form at http://grav.supinum.com/login

HEY! It works perfectly well! Its just that the dialog tells you to check your email for further instructions when in fact it should tell you to create a new password.