Possible to override admin template?

In the dashboard, I’d like to give a permission to clear cache, without access to maintenance;

{% block titlebar %}
    <div class="button-bar">
        {% if authorize(['admin.maintenance', 'admin.super']) %}
            <div class="button-group">
                <button data-clear-cache-type="" data-clear-cache="{{ uri.addNonce(clear_cache_url, 'admin-form', 'admin-nonce') }}" class="button"><i class="fa fa-trash"></i> {{ "PLUGIN_ADMIN.CLEAR_CACHE"|tu }}</button>
                <button type="button" class="button dropdown-toggle" data-toggle="dropdown">
                    <i class="fa fa-caret-down"></i>
                </button>
                <ul class="dropdown-menu">

</ul>
            </div>

<button data-gpm-checkupdates="" class="button"><i class="fa fa-refresh"></i> {{ "PLUGIN_ADMIN.CHECK_FOR_UPDATES"|tu }}</button>
        {% endif %}
    </div>
    <h1><i class="fa fa-fw fa-th"></i> {{ "PLUGIN_ADMIN.DASHBOARD"|tu }}</h1>
{% endblock %}
---

change it to:

{% if authorize(['admin.cache', 'admin.super','admin.maintenance']) %}
            <div class="button-group">
                <button data-clear-cache-type="" data-clear-cache="{{ uri.addNonce(clear_cache_url, 'admin-form', 'admin-nonce') }}" class="button"><i class="fa fa-trash"></i> {{ "PLUGIN_ADMIN.CLEAR_CACHE"|tu }}</button>
                <button type="button" class="button dropdown-toggle" data-toggle="dropdown">
                    <i class="fa fa-caret-down"></i>
                </button>
                <ul class="dropdown-menu">
                </ul>
            </div>
{% endif %}
{% if authorize(['admin.super','admin.maintenance']) %}
            <button data-gpm-checkupdates="" class="button"><i class="fa fa-refresh"></i> {{ "PLUGIN_ADMIN.CHECK_FOR_UPDATES"|tu }}</button>
{% endif %}

etc…

You can’t currently change the theme. You could fork the Admin plugin and apply your changes, then keep your fork up to date with the default Admin.