Podcast Plugin installation help!

I can’t seem to get the plugin to work

I have downloaded and created the necessary plugin pages and tried to upload a file but can’t make it to work.
Does anyone else get this to work?

Hi, I’m the owner of the podcast plugin. Can you explain a little more about what you’re seeing? I’m also typically on the Grav Slack, so feel free to hit me up there as well.

Hi sorry it took a while to reply to this.

I am having trouble getting the image to show up inside the pages and I’m trying to put a ‘series’ list on the podcast so several podcast is group together for a series.

I am working for this to set up a podcast page for a church I work in.

Hope you can help.
Thanks

Ray Pello
@madelves // @rpello

“Have you tried turning it off and on again?”

Podcast v2 now supports adding episodes to a series. What version do you have?
The Readme should describe how you can structure your channel - series - episodes.

Ooooo…

Will update… haven’t updated like from a month ago…

Ok so I updated but it destroys the modifications I make to make the pages fit in to my current custom theme.

Can you direct me to a reading about how to extend the plugin template so whenever I update the modifications I make is still there.

I did make a custom theme with the pages inside the plugin templates file. Should I remove the plugin templates and copy them to the custom theme?

Sorry if this is basic… am not quite familiar with yaml

That should work. In my next release, I will have the ability for remote files, as well as instructions for theming.

You may need to set the weight if your override so it actually overrides my plugin templating

Got most things to work. I will update once I got a site up.

Hi there,
Just checking in to see if you have any further questions.