PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library

I have set up Onepage skeleton in the following address Onepage. Each time I open the page in browser I see the following error:
*PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘/usr/local/lsws/lsphp54/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/ sqlite.so’ - /usr/local/lsws/lsphp54/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/s qlite.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory *
After I refresh the page for two times the error goes away and the GRAV start working without errors. Even I reopen the page in another tab (no matter what browser you use, Chrome, Firefox, Edge…) I will encounter this error again and by refreshing I will have the page working! I use PHP 5.4.162 with the recommended .htaccess provided by Grav Onepage Skeleteon.

I think this is caused by php.ini is trying to load sqlite.so but it cannot find it (maybe the folder is missing). Grav does not need sqlite to be loaded.
Try searching for sqlite.so in your php.ini file and remove that line (if your php.ini does not include sqlite, try asking your hosting provider if it’s setup somewhere else)

I am using shared host! No access to PHP.ini, but strangely Phile and Joomla work with no problem!

I’m pretty sure they are just suppressing these errors.

You should definitely contact your hosting provider and have them resolve this as it is a bad PHP setup.