Gzip conflict MAMP for Windows

Is there a way to configure MAMP for Windows ( v3.2.0 free version) to allow use of gzip compression? Production server runs fine with gzip enabled.

Error log displays:
[2016-01-08 20:57:26] grav.CRITICAL: ob_start(): output handler ‘ob_gzhandler’ conflicts with ‘zlib output compression’ - Trace: #0 [internal function]: Whoops\Run->handleError(2, ‘ob_start(): out…’, ‘C:\MAMP\htdocs\…’, 205, Array) #1 C:\MAMP\htdocs\gravBlog\system\src\Grav\Common\Grav.php(205): ob_start(‘ob_gzhandler’) #2 C:\MAMP\htdocs\gravBlog\index.php(37): Grav\Common\Grav->process() #3 {main} [] []

Currently have OPcache enabled but turning this off makes no difference. Specifying gzip: false (in user/config/system.yaml) solves the problem but I’d prefer to keep gzip enabled for production if possible.

Suggestions? Thanks.

Please create an issue for this on the Issue tracker: https://github.com/getgrav/grav/issues

BTW you can try adding this in your .htaccess file:

php_value zlib.output_compression off 
---

You can also add that setting in the environment configuration

Try simply disable gzip compression in a localhost config file. (e.g. /user/localhost/config/system.yaml)

SOLVED. As per suggestion by flaviocopes, I created a user/localhost/config/system.yaml file where I added the directive to turn off gzip. The user/config/system.yaml contains the directive to turn on gzip for production server.
All is good now. Thanks.