Grav needs your support!

We recently joined Open Collective to help ensure the success and longevity of the Grav open source project.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could become a backer or a sponsor and for as little as $2/month you can do your part and help ensure we have the ability to keep the Grav project healthy so you can get timely releases, fixes, new features, plugins, themes, etc!

Thanks!

Done.

Any chance of having either euro payments or an annual option? The transaction charges on small dollar amounts are a killer. I’d happily contribute $25 a year rather than $2 a month.

I gladly support/back the development of Grav and I intend to keep contributing in-kind as well. Of course :slight_smile:

@jeremyc you can choose “Other” and you can change the frequency to Yearly

Thanks. I didn’t see that.

Done ☆ Long life to GRAV ♪

Thanks guys!

Awesome! Will back!

For clarification, Open Collective allows payments through credit card which are processed via Stripe. You can use any currency that Stripe supports (euro included) and it will then perform the currency exchange.
Also as explained above, you can select the “Other” option to customize the amount and the frequency of a donation.

Thank you!

bump??? Come on guys, I know there are more of you out there that feel Grav is worth supporting :slight_smile:

Can this post just be stickied or something?

maybe an alternative to donate for people without credit card (yes, there are still some) would help a bit.
Linux Mint Way

Bump! btw does clicking “Contribute” on Opencollective do anything on Safari for anyone else or is it just my two Macs?

That button worked and still works fine in Safari on my MacBook but I’m afraid the cause of so few backers is much more complex.

May I suggest people tell their clients that the cost of the CMS is $10 per month, then forward that to OpenCollective?

That would be great :slight_smile: . Please guys, if you are using Grav and appreciate all the hard work that goes into developing and supporting it, please back/sponsor us! https://opencollective.com/grav#support

Support already! But I want to see more of the Admin Pro and anything else that will simplify the development of end-site, such as the forms builder.

Hey Rhukster! Long-term Grav user here.
I might have something to offer as well :slight_smile: How can I get in touch with you?

I’m easy to reach, best way is to PM me on our public slack channel. Click the slack chat icon above to get there.