grav.CRITICAL: Page Not Found

The website is working but it gives us the error. What might be the problem?

[2016-05-26 12:19:54] grav.CRITICAL: Page Not Found - Trace: #0 /var/www/u0056176/data/www/truck-center.ee/vendor/pimple/pimple/src/Pi mple/Container.php(113): Grav\Common\Grav::Grav\Common\{closure}(Object(Grav\Common\Grav)) #1 /var/www/u0056176/data/www/truck-center.ee/user/plugins/form/form.php( 43): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('page') #2 [internal function]: Grav\Plugin\FormPlugin->onPageInitialized(Object(RocketTheme\Toolbox\E vent\Event), 'onPageInitializ...', Object(RocketTheme\Toolbox\Event\EventDispatcher)) #3 /var/www/u0056176/data/www/truck-center.ee/vendor/symfony/event-dispat cher/EventDispatcher.php(181): call_user_func(Array, Object(RocketTheme\Toolbox\Event\Event), 'onPageInitializ...', Object(RocketTheme\Toolbox\Event\EventDispatcher)) #4 /var/www/u0056176/data/www/truck-center.ee/vendor/symfony/event-dispat cher/EventDispatcher.php(46): Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->doDispatch(Array, 'onPageInitializ...', Object(RocketTheme\Toolbox\Event\Event)) #5 /va r/www/u0056176/data/www/truck-center.ee/vendor/rockettheme/toolbox/ Event/src/EventDispatcher.php(23): Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->dispatch('onPageIni tializ...', Object(RocketTheme\Toolbox\Event\Event)) #6 /var/www/u0056176/data/www/truck-center.ee/system/src/Grav/Common/Grav .php(449): RocketTheme\Toolbox\Event\EventDispatcher->dispatch('onPageInitializ.. .', NULL) #7 /var/www/u0056176/data/www/truck-center.ee/system/src/Grav/Common/Grav .php(282): Grav\Common\Grav->fireEvent('onPageInitializ...') #8 /var/www/u0056176/data/www/truck-center.ee/index.php(38): Grav\Common\Grav->process() #9 {main} [] []
---

Looks like the trouble is in the precache plugin… Any ideas?

or not in this plugin. This is really strange.

Looks like the form plugin is trying to initialize a page that doesn’t exist.

Are you using form on the front end? Did you modify form plugin config?

Well, if i am not mistaken we did not even touch/use it. And i am not :slight_smile:

It’s used by admin but should not be causing any errors unless you changed something

Pm me a zip of the site and I’ll take a look.

Ok, so this is pretty simple. Those logs are generated when you visit an invalid URL. This is because you have removed the ‘error’ plugin which traditionally handles 404 errors in a ‘pretty’ way. You can simply install this back with:

$ bin/gpm install error

After that you should style the resulting error page to fit in your theme.

Thank you very much!