Errors when trying to save plugin settings

I don’t know if it’s a bug with the admin plugin or if I should fill a bug report for each plugin affected, but there are a lot of plugins displaying an error when trying to save settings. For example, if I go tho the settings page of the plugin SimpleSearch (url “/admin/plugins/simplesearch”) and click on to button “Save”, there’s the following error: “Validation failed: order is not defined in blueprints”. Other examples:

Plugin Embed 1.0.0: Validation failed: endpoint is not defined in blueprints
Plugin External Links 1.3.0: Validation failed: title is not defined in blueprints
Plugin MediaEmbed 1.2.0: Validation failed: responsive is not defined in blueprints
Plugin Read Later 1.1.3: Validation failed: services is not defined in blueprints
Plugin RelatedPages 1.0.3: Validation failed: limit is not defined in blueprints
Plugin Shortcodes 1.1.0: Validation failed: options is not defined in blueprints
Plugin SocialButtons 1.0.0: Validation failed: buttons is not defined in blueprints
Plugin Themes Preview 1.2.1: Validation failed: _redirect is not defined in blueprints
Plugin Toc 1.2.0: Validation failed: visible is not defined in blueprints
Plugin TopicMenu 1.0.0: Validation failed: page_path is not defined in blueprints

All of these plugins are developed by 3rd party developers (except for relatedpages) before we released the admin.

These plugins just need to get updated with appropriate blueprint files so they will work in the admin plugin.

Thanks, I’ll fill bug reports.

Where can we find documentation about the format for the blueprint files?

We are in the process of documenting these. Hopefully next week we will have some preliminary blueprint documents.

In the meantime, you can see examples in the various blueprints in system/blueprints however. This will give you an idea about the possible blueprint values.

Thanks.

Also you can look at the blueprint.yaml file of the plugins that do work and have options.

Thanks.