Error after installing

Copied files to ftp on a webserver (altervista) with php 5.4 and getting the following error when accessing the page

RuntimeException thrown with message “Creating directory ‘/membri2/turtaf/cache/compiled/blueprints’ failed on error mkdir(): Permission denied”

Stacktrace:
#5 RuntimeException in /membri2/turtaf/vendor/rockettheme/toolbox/File/src/File.php:379
#4 RocketTheme\Toolbox\File\File:mkdir in /membri2/turtaf/vendor/rockettheme/toolbox/File/src/File.php:181
#3 RocketTheme\Toolbox\File\File:lock in /membri2/turtaf/system/src/Grav/Common/Config/Config.php:238
#2 Grav\Common\Config\Config:loadCompiledBlueprints in /membri2/turtaf/system/src/Grav/Common/Config/Config.php:167
#1 Grav\Common\Config\Config:init in /membri2/turtaf/system/src/Grav/Common/Grav.php:176
#0 Grav\Common\Grav:process in /membri2/turtaf/index.php:31<

any hint?

Just some permissions issues: Grav Permission Issues

Bump?

Yes, like I said you have permissions issues, please read the link I posted above. The error message contains the meat of the problem. ie, the webserver doesn’t have permission to create the directories it needs. The link I provided explains how to resolve this.

Sorry, I saw – but that doesn’t help determine the source of the issue. I can run ps aux | egrep ‘(apache|httpd)’ and which says that my user/group is the one running it. But I’m still getting the error.

FWIW, I’m trying to run it at a large university. I think there are other issues here. And none of the proposed solutions on the permissions help page work.

What are my options?